mediAvatar iPhone to Mac Transfer Description
mediAvatar iPhone Transfer can easily export iPhone/iPod songs, videos, podcast, photos and TV programs to local disk, and import files on Mac to iPhone/iPod. mediAvatar iPhone to Mac Transfer is a professional iPhone/iPod to Mac transfer, is also designed to convert DVDs/music/videos/photos to iPhone/iPod on your Mac. This iPhone transfer can also transfer files among multiple iPhones/ iPods and manage your iPhone as a portable hard disk.
New feature: Supports Apple iOS 4.1; iTunes 10
1. Support connecting multiple iPhones and iPods at the same time in order to transfer files between them at ease. And with this iPhone transfer, you can manage iPhone as a hard disk and take full advantage of it.
2. All iPhone/iPod types are supported by this iPhone copy software
3. With mediAvatar iPhone transfer software installed on your PC, transferring files between iPhone/iPod and PC can be done on any computer.
4. Great iPhone/iPod playlist management functions available for you to Create, edit and delete playlists with ease.
5. Filter and Quick Search functions help you quickly browse your library to easily search the file you want.
6. Manage iPhone as a hard disk by means of opening iPhone with Windows Explore to take full advantage of your iPhone.
7. All information about your iPhone/iPod, such as iPhone/iPod picture, type, capacity, version number, serial number and format, will be clearly shown on the main interface.
8. This iPhone/iPod transfer may be the easiest way to help you copy and backup iPhone/iPod to PC, transfer files between iPhone/iPod, PC and iTunes.
9. Super fast beyond your imagination with more time saved! Just enjoy your movies and music in a quicker way.
10. Start to Play iPhone/iPod files with system default player from right-click menu for your convenience.
mediAvatar iPhone to Mac Transfer Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in mediAvatar iPhone to Mac Transfer 3.0.15.0902
Release notes are not available currently.
mediAvatar iPhone to Mac Transfer Requirements
No additional system requirements.